Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Information dispersal

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Oh, another thread about research? Arent the 5?6? Already created in the last two weeks not enough?
(Will add links once i have my pc available)
Not really about research more about information. I don’t care how you develop that information, this thread refers to what happens to that information once you do develop it.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Hadrianus wrote: I was refering to the actual technology of say the internet or the AK-47, when I said information I meant the information to manufacturere that technology, I asume that is obtained through research.
So you have created a thread about research, redundand thread is redundand. Redundand thread is redundand.
What is your problem friend? I told you this thread refers to what happens to the information once the research is done. Read my first post, I've done my best to explain it. Or is this a trolling act?

Hadrianus wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Hadrianus wrote: I was refering to the actual technology of say the internet or the AK-47, when I said information I meant the information to manufacturere that technology, I asume that is obtained through research.

So you have created a thread about research, redundand thread is redundand. Redundand thread is redundand.
What is your problem friend? I told you this thread refers to what happens to the information once the research is done. Read my first post, I've done my best to explain it. Or is this a trolling act?
I understand what you wanted to discuss and linked a hand full of threads where exactly the same discussion is already going on.

Ah NO. I’ve read those links and they have to do with research. I don’t care about research per say. I don’t care how you obtain the tech. But apparently saying this plainly was not clear enough for you.
I care about dispersing tech that is considered unanimously, or in majority to be useful. I said this in my thread and I’ve said it to you 3 times now. But for some reason I am not getting to you.
One of the threads dealt in part with what I was talking about, but the idea there was to disperse all tech. That is in no way what I was suggesting. And’ I’ve stated this in my first post as well. But for some reason even though I even gave examples in this case it was not clear enough for you.
For the reasons above I assume trolling.
:thumbdown:

Dude are you for real?

There's a thread with this discussion already underway and it was started less than 12 hours before this one.

As for calling people trolls, might I reiterate my prior friendly advice from the other thread about winding your neck in?

Erm? Is reverse engineering not some kind of technology spread? Is tech secrecy not the polar opposite and so directly linked to your proposal?
The first point in property ownership from flatfingers is almost by word your question.
And my proposal about expiring patents in "the problem with reverse engineering" also adresses technology spread.

When you accuse me of trolling and linking unrelated things, READ my links first.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Erm? Is reverse engineering not some kind of technology spread? Is tech secrecy not the polar opposite and so directly linked to your proposal?
The first point in property ownership from flatfingers is almost by word your question.
And my proposal about expiring patents in "the problem with reverse engineering" also adresses technology spread.

When you accuse me of trolling and linking unrelated things, READ my links first.
Friend are you telling me that every country in the world reversed engineered the internet or the AK-47. No they just got the information about how to build and use it. I gave examples of this as well but again you must be a brick wall sort of person nothing gets through.
And I did not mention patents because I did not know they were present in the LT universe though I saw a few threads about it.

Hadrianus wrote: Friend are you telling me that every country in the world reversed engineered the internet or the AK-47. No they just got the information about how to build and use it. I gave examples of this as well but again you must be a brick wall sort of person nothing gets through.
And I did not mention patents because I did not know they were present in the LT universe though I saw a few threads about it.
I'll give you the compliment about brick walls right back. You ignore every point that discredits you and just take only the points that support your cause.

But as i am a polite and nice person i give you an answer to your question.
It was discussed ad absurdum that one can buy or steal blueprints and the technology associated with them.

If you want to produce something you aquire a blueprint by any means and use it.

To take up your analogy with the AK's: you just buy the weapon and mount it.
If you sell it somewhere else you spread the technology.
Why is there some extra mechanic even in need to be discussed?

Same case with your internet analogy, you buy the equipment and install it. It is spread by normal market activity.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Hadrianus wrote: Friend are you telling me that every country in the world reversed engineered the internet or the AK-47. No they just got the information about how to build and use it. I gave examples of this as well but again you must be a brick wall sort of person nothing gets through.
I'll give you the compliment about brick walls right back. You ignore every point that discredits you and just take only the points that support your cause.

But as i am a polite and nice person i give you an answer to your question.
It was discussed ad absurdum that one can buy or steal blueprints and the technology associated with them.

If you want to produce something you aquire a blueprint by any means and use it.

To take up your analogy with the AK's: you just buy the weapon and mount it.
If you sell it somewhere else you spread the technology.
Why is there some extra mechanic even in need to be discussed?

Same case with your internet analogy, you buy the equipment and install it. It is spread by normal market activity.
I’m not about to repeat the same thing a fourth time. Learn to read.

Online Now