Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT Signature Banners

As long as you don't try to reload saves yet, you can make sigs and save them now. Still can't load things in, but I'll work on that next.

The above was made with extensive use of the small gfx catalog I uploaded here.

Rotating/flipping imported images (and hue rotation) are features that feel necessary now.

edit: Just got the anti-aliasing fixed! Images should look great now.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Oh, don't worry. I haven't forgotten that. :) I've done mostly as much as I can, I think, apart from a mappy map so you can find your way around, but that can be accomplished on such short order I feel like I've already done everything I need to do. For now.

See, as I don't really know which direction you guys are going to take things, I don't really know what needs to be made. :D It turns into less railroad and more improv. Much less railroad, actually, seeing as there aren't any tracks anymore. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Allright, have fun then :)
Talvieno wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:58 am
See, as I don't really know which direction you guys are going to take things, I don't really know what needs to be made. :D It turns into less railroad and more improv. Much less railroad, actually, seeing as there aren't any tracks anymore. :D
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now