Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Preliminary Charactering

Few things:
-Tal mistyped, a knife uses unconventional, not conventional
-Your stats look a bit off for a level 2 character - your stats are those of a level 1 character and your skill are worse than those of a level 1 character.
-I strongly hope your character is not in fact named Saoirse, because that's already the name of my character :P
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

The rules for character creation and levelling are here:
http://rekt.wikidot.com/stats-and-skills#toc2

First you make a level 1 character, and then you level it up to level 2, using 1000 points for your stats and skills each.
As Fawkes noted, the character creator makes this fairly easy (but make sure any warnings on the right are solved)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Nah, guys, I think he has it down. He just thought he needed a level 3 character. He also said he'd rather use guns than knives on Discord, so he seems to be about where he intended (perhaps minus a level). He wanted to focus on hacking/computers/guns, he said, if he had to focus. He was hoping to make a jack-of-all-trades, but I explained that those are pretty underpowered in REKT.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now