Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Thanks, Fawkes! We're still working out specifics. Round length (equivalent to forum turn length) is pretty complicated to figure out so it can't be exploited, but we're getting there.

edit: DWMagus has suggested that we have a few special channels on his Discord server for REKT. I could keep REKT memes and art there, and it'd make a nice DIscord-based avenue of communication and discussion. An alternative option would be for us to make our own REKT-specific discord server. I'm concerned about moves that might fragment the community to some degree, though. Magus's server already has about 25+ Limit Theory-related people on it, so it's off to a pretty good start.

I guess what I'm asking is: is there any opposition to us having a chat board on Magus's Discord server? Objections, comments, ideas?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Having something with persistent and live communication would be handy if 'live REKT' is something we end up doing regularly (which is likely if you want to flesh out the rules properly). Prefer having it on DWMagus' server instead of a separate one for the same reason as you, and REKT and DnD are strongly overlapping when it comes to interests anyway.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

I'm sorry, guys, but I think I need a little time off REKT. :( I've been struggling to take care of the main for various reasons, so I've been putting my effort into the wiki and patreon stuff instead, but I think I need to take from that too for a couple of weeks. Last night we started noticing another one of our cats was having some problems, and we think she's in end-stage kidney failure. She can't keep anything down and she's so constipated she can't poop. I think at this point, unless she improves, we'll be lucky if she lasts long at all.

I know we're in the middle of a particularly interesting point, and my three new player characters are chomping at the bit, but I can't with good conscience do a half-assed job of GMing, which is what would end up happening if I tried to power through this - not to mention risking a probable burnout. I'm having trouble staying focused on anything and I feel pretty stressed out/anxious most of the time. After the problem with this cat is resolved (for better or for worse) and I have a little time to recover, I'll be able to come back and continue.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

For those not aware (Possibly Hapchazzard? And some other non-regulars/old-timers) - I'm putting Play-By-Post REKT on hold because I'm concerned about how much longer the ltheory forums will remain active. It's been two years since I heard from Josh and I have no idea what's going on in his life, so it feels foolhardy to trust that these forums will remain active - and I'm concerned that everything here may eventually disappear into oblivion. With this in mind: For the time being, I've moved everything over to DWMagus's Discord server. I'll be doing some (real time!) REKT oneshots over there in the near future, and in the longer term, I'm planning on setting up a Proboards forum for the continuation of the BTE campaign. PM me for a Discord link if you'd like to stay in touch/keep an eye on proceedings!

Also, don't look for me on IRC - LT IRC is basically dead, and I've moved out. The Discord server is as active as the IRC ever was, though, and the community over there is still quite strong - just not specifically LT-oriented anymore.

Online Now