Total votes: 1 (2%)
Quicksilver
(No votes)
Vision
(No votes)
Total votes: 41
Re: Who's your Favorite Movie Avenger?

Cornflakes_91 wrote:i like power armor
Me too! Maybe soldiers in real life will be using it this century. Unless accurate 3-d bioprinting with viral capabilities becomes widely available, in which case... Well, let's just say that it's very easy to get the genome of the most dangerous diseases in the world online. :sick: --> :ghost: Civilization go bye-bye... :wave:
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Seryth Nortra wrote:
Me too! Maybe soldiers in real life will be using it this century. Unless accurate 3-d bioprinting with viral capabilities becomes widely available, in which case... Well, let's just say that it's very easy to get the genome of the most dangerous diseases in the world online. :sick: --> :ghost: Civilization go bye-bye... :wave:
bah, thats comparatively easy by now.

you dont need viral bioprinting for that, just a garage and some chemistry equipment

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Seryth Nortra wrote:
bah, thats comparatively easy by now.

you dont need viral bioprinting for that, just a garage and some chemistry equipment
Bioprinting is the easy way, as far as I know. It's 3-d printing for biological materials. Plus, if it was that easy, why aren't we all in some post-apocalyptic world of some sort? Huh. Maybe we aren't as doomed as I thought. After all, that would mean that there aren't as many insane, nasty people as I thought. Then again... *Gets hit by a gamma direct gamma ray burst from a black hole consuming a star* :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Seryth Nortra wrote: Bioprinting is the easy way, as far as I know. It's 3-d printing for biological materials. Plus, if it was that easy, why aren't we all in some post-apocalyptic world of some sort? Huh. Maybe we aren't as doomed as I thought. After all, that would mean that there aren't as many insane, nasty people as I thought. Then again... *Gets hit by a gamma direct gamma ray burst from a black hole consuming a star* :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
bioprinting is the hardest way of producing bioweapons.
at the moment bioprinting works by laying down cells you already have, not by assembling cells from raw amino acids and whatnot

the easiest way would likely be to use some fluid tank with some nutritional fluid and a small reference sample you drop in there.

i also have no idea why we arent already dead by some bioweapon toting idiot.
but i prefer not to question that, i dont want to taunt fate.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Seryth Nortra wrote: Bioprinting is the easy way, as far as I know. It's 3-d printing for biological materials. Plus, if it was that easy, why aren't we all in some post-apocalyptic world of some sort? Huh. Maybe we aren't as doomed as I thought. After all, that would mean that there aren't as many insane, nasty people as I thought. Then again... *Gets hit by a gamma direct gamma ray burst from a black hole consuming a star* :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
bioprinting is the hardest way of producing bioweapons.
at the moment bioprinting works by laying down cells you already have, not by assembling cells from raw amino acids and whatnot

the easiest way would likely be to use some fluid tank with some nutritional fluid and a small reference sample you drop in there.

i also have no idea why we arent already dead by some bioweapon toting idiot.
but i prefer not to question that, i dont want to taunt fate.
Well, I learned something. :thumbup: As for tempting fate...
I wonder why we aren't already dead by some bioweapon toting idiot. :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
But in all seriousness, I really do wonder. I guess that as evil as people can be, they aren't the Joker.

Victor Tombs wrote:Not hard to decide for me. A large part of my polystone statue collection is devoted to Thor in his various Marvel incarnations. ;) He's been a favourite with me since his first appearance in my comic collection many years ago. :angel:
Thor is pretty awesome! hopefully the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok will have some more norse mythical goodness! :mrgreen:

BFett wrote:Well I haven't seen Age of Ultron yet so please use spoiler tags if you describe the new heroes. Anyways, I voted for Iron Man / War-machine because high tech one manned vehicles are awesome.
Poor Vision...
Spoiler:      SHOW
I mean, he's an infinity stone incarnate, a combination of Tony Stark, Ultron and Jarvis, and is made out of the same stuff as Captain America's shield! :( (Vibranium.) Then again, he doesn't look as cool as that sounds, so I guess that iron man is better in that department. :monkey:

Online Now