Quicksilver
(No votes)
Vision
(No votes)
Total votes: 41
Re: Who's your Favorite Movie Avenger?

Cha0zz wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
Seryth Nortra wrote: I haven't watched most of that, so... spoilers, much.
If someone other than the bad guy dies, I dislike it too. :evil:
Nothing that bad, just sudden last minute cliffhanger to get people to watch again next season. :problem:
Ah yeah that cliffhanger, I hate cliffhangers
Actually, I love them; they're great for all kinds of wild speculation. :mrgreen:
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Limit Theory season 3 ended with a big question!!

where has josh gone?
why isnt he calling?
will this have influence on the game?
That is the one cliffhanger that I absolutely hate. :evil:
But enough about not liking the great Josh social media hiatus of 2015; why does Scarlet Witch get so few votes? She's got a nice personality, magic, and she's rather good-looking. But I'm the only person who voted for her. :( :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Dinosawer wrote:Because only people who have already seen the new movie (i.e. not me) know her? :ghost:
True. She's in the comics, but more powerful, a bad guy, and in a much more skimpy outfit.
But hey, such is the way of comics; more skimpy outfits and spandex than a gymnastics convention on a beach. :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Seryth Nortra wrote:Derailing? Not at all! if it's the Avengers, or really even marvel comics/movies, I'd say we're on topic. And last I checked, DC comics didn't make and doesn't own that Thor sculpture. ;)
:lol: If you include the comics as part of the discussion, Seryth Nortra, you introduce a vast array of characters some of whom are fairly obscure nowadays. I still avidly collect comics and have done so since the early sixties but I can't say I read them all now. I'm always attracted to comic book artwork from any publisher. :D

Seryth Nortra wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Limit Theory season 3 ended with a big question!!

where has josh gone?
why isnt he calling?
will this have influence on the game?
That is the one cliffhanger that I absolutely hate. :evil:
But enough about not liking the great Josh social media hiatus of 2015; why does Scarlet Witch get so few votes? She's got a nice personality, magic, and she's rather good-looking. But I'm the only person who voted for her. :( :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
There's only one Scarlett for me <3
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

BFett wrote:Well I saw Age of Ultron today and what a ride it was.
Spoiler:      SHOW
What's the name of that Purple guy we see at the end of the film? Do we know why he dislikes the avengers?
Spoiler:      SHOW
Vision

This one threw me as well because they never really made it clear that his name is 'Vision'.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now