Total votes: 1 (2%)
Quicksilver
(No votes)
Vision
(No votes)
Total votes: 41
Re: Who's your Favorite Movie Avenger?

DWMagus wrote:
BFett wrote:Well I saw Age of Ultron today and what a ride it was.
Spoiler:      SHOW
What's the name of that Purple guy we see at the end of the film? Do we know why he dislikes the avengers?
Vision

This one threw me as well because they never really made it clear that his name is 'Vision'.
I think he's talking about
the end credits scene, not Vision. The guy in the end credits is Thanos, and he doesn't like anyone. he literally fell in love with death, and is really messed up and stuff, so he wants to dominate everything; the Avengers are in his way, so he likes them less than he usually likes anyone. I might be getting something wrong here, but that's the general idea.
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.
Re: Who's your Favorite Movie Avenger?

BFett wrote:
Yep that's the guy. Thanks!
If you want a bit more background story regarding the comics and possibly the direction the movies will take inspiration from, check out the wiki article on The Infinity Gauntlet, but be warned, there will be possible spoilers.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now