Return to “Your Story”

Don't Push the Button....

After the initial 5 hours I played the game, I might be a tad addicted, I finally had my nice fleet with two frigates and several of everything else. Now at this point I was thinking of how to save as I had not watched the tutorial, now there is a certain button in the game that you should not push, I dared it and paid the price. That button was apparently my kryptonite as it without mercy destroyed my entire fleet. This was also before I realized that saving took place in the Load menu, I don't know if its just me but I didn't find it until after I found that button and the button was too tempting. :( I'll miss you frigate.... Oh well I'll just have to get another fleet together! I don't know if you are going to update the prototype at all but if you happen to, changing the load tab to a save tab could be a help, though I don't think it will matter if there are no new players. Anyway the Prototype as I should be calling it, not a bad mistake in my opinion as it is already better than quite a bit of priced games out there, has been tons of fun and i'm even more exited for what the polished game will be. Keep it up Josh!!!

PS I might have provoked that button.
The only limit is the one you set.
Re: Don't Push the Button....

Skyfligher wrote:After the initial 5 hours I played the game, I might be a tad addicted, I finally had my nice fleet with two frigates and several of everything else. Now at this point I was thinking of how to save as I had not watched the tutorial, now there is a certain button in the game that you should not push, I dared it and paid the price. That button was apparently my kryptonite as it without mercy destroyed my entire fleet. This was also before I realized that saving took place in the Load menu, I don't know if its just me but I didn't find it until after I found that button and the button was too tempting. :( I'll miss you frigate.... Oh well I'll just have to get another fleet together! I don't know if you are going to update the prototype at all but if you happen to, changing the load tab to a save tab could be a help, though I don't think it will matter if there are no new players. Anyway the Prototype as I should be calling it, not a bad mistake in my opinion as it is already better than quite a bit of priced games out there, has been tons of fun and i'm even more exited for what the polished game will be. Keep it up Josh!!!

PS I might have provoked that button.
Thanks Sky, I'm very sorry to hear about your fleet...dangit, I thought it would be enough warnings to deter people :lol:

As for changing the load button to load/save...will do!! :D
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now