Return to “Your Story”

Re: I demand pictures!

Oomgosh wrote:
Slymodi wrote:
Oomgosh wrote:Another awesome epic battle..so epic...but they don't last long :wtf: :D :ugeek:

https://plus.google.com/photos/10946761 ... 9050039298
I'm quite jealous :evil:

~Sly
Your patience will be rewarded....have you heard of those "cookies" that Josh gives out? But honestly I feel for you, see how awesome this game is and not being able to play it has to be hard. I guarentee it will be worth the wait.
Awesome? No way. The prototype is a steaming pile of...hard work.

Anyway. The full thing will be better :thumbup:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:
Awesome? No way. The prototype is a steaming pile of...hard work.

Yes, it is a steaming pile of hard work :D that many people are following closely. And yes it is awesome. Even as it is right now, it is better then a lot of lame games that are out there on Android or iOs. I am sure it is even better then some cheap computer games. I just started my third time through, and I am sure others have done more.

I know there is no smiley for wiping off m brown nose, but I am looking forward to LTP V1.2, if that happens. :clap: :thumbup: :wave: :D :o :shock:

JoshParnell wrote: Awesome? No way. The prototype is a steaming pile of...hard work.

It better be,for if there are things that I want not in it, rest assure I will mod it in myself, stuff like mining, research, crew and other things. 8-)

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

Online Now