Return to “General”

I've got a few questions

Woah woah woah, I just discovered this epic sexy game at random. (Not really, I found a link to /r/LimitTheory in the /r/RogueSystem sidebar. But I did not expect to stumble upon such awesomeness that I'd never heard of before). After watching the most recent development update video I'm really itching to grab my wallet and support the developers but I have a few questions (in order of importance):

1. Will LT have a Mac version? I read that the "stretch goal" on Kickstarter for Mac/Linux support was reached, but is this still the plan?
2. Is early 2014 still the targeted release time frame? I'm asking not because I'm impatient, but because, to be honest, it doesn't look like the game will be ready so soon. I want to play the game that the developers envisioned, not some rush-job.
3. Will LT be available as a DRM-free download like the Kickstarter tiers say? I've only been frustrated by Steam in the past and I'd rather not rely on Desura to do it right.

:wave:
Re: I've got a few questions

I have a simple question for prototype players- how often do the changes Josh is making creep into the LT Prototype? For example - all the latest goodness that he had updated in the Annual Video Update - did the LT prototype get all those for testing/feedback? Does LT protype updates work like that?

titan1978 wrote:I have a simple question for prototype players- how often do the changes Josh is making creep into the LT Prototype? For example - all the latest goodness that he had updated in the Annual Video Update - did the LT prototype get all those for testing/feedback? Does LT protype updates work like that?
The prototype was released on April 27th. It got one update on April 28th and then one final update on May 13th. There have been no updates to the prototype since then, nor are there plans to update the prototype anymore.

It was a prototype, nothing more. It was more of a proof-of-concept on the battle simulations than anything else.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
titan1978 wrote:I have a simple question for prototype players- how often do the changes Josh is making creep into the LT Prototype? For example - all the latest goodness that he had updated in the Annual Video Update - did the LT prototype get all those for testing/feedback? Does LT protype updates work like that?
The prototype was released on April 27th. It got one update on April 28th and then one final update on May 13th. There have been no updates to the prototype since then, nor are there plans to update the prototype anymore.

It was a prototype, nothing more. It was more of a proof-of-concept on the battle simulations than anything else.

And, is avaliable to us, (public)? Sorry about question, but i dont speak english and look the forum is complicate for me.

Thanks for any anwer. ;)

jeroll3d wrote:
DWMagus wrote:

And, is avaliable to us, (public)? Sorry about question, but i dont speak english and look the forum is complicate for me.

Thanks for any anwer. ;)
Please read the FAQ that is linked in may places (as well as the big red text near the top of the forum as this answers that question). Locking thread.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now