Return to “General”

Re: What is Josh doing now?

Last news I recall is that he got a job at an unnamed dev studio working on an unmentioned game that shared at least some similarities with Limit Theory but definitely wasn't the same nor really closely comparable.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Actually, he said he was interviewing with game studios and had one offer in particular that he was likely to accept. :) Close, but not quite the same thing.
JoshParnell wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:13 pm
As for what's next, I am currently interviewing with game studios and am likely going to accept an offer from one in particular whose vision is not, in fact, so very far from the vision of Limit Theory. Not the same, but definitely not so different :) I'll say more when it's official.
I haven't heard from him since then. Hope he's doing all right. I do wish he'd drop in and say hello.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

So the game is canceled? I havent checked this out in few years and i just remembered this and came to check out how close it is to coming out...

Anyone knows the reason? Was it just too much work or what? I would really like to know what happened, he was so passionate about it and got me really excited too.

valgusepoiss wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 am
So the game is canceled? I havent checked this out in few years and i just remembered this and came to check out how close it is to coming out...

Anyone knows the reason? Was it just too much work or what? I would really like to know what happened, he was so passionate about it and got me really excited too.
You may find what Josh wrote here to answer your questions. Sorry it isn't good news.

Online Now