Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Forumite Residential Archive Map

http://silver.goat.army/prototypes/clocker/

Based on the info on the map, I've constructed this, to keep a track of who is when.
Custom colors, and updates to your timezone need me to manually edit a file, but that's limited effort.
It works on lat/long, using that to figure out your Timezone, and then renders the lot in this semi-pretty format.

It sorts based on who is furthest in time, and THEN by name (this is why Hema, Tal, and Zora are ordered by name)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Cody wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am
Colour code: #8000FF
Nigh impossible to read, but your call. I won't define your life. (except as #FFF for those without a will)
Ringu wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:42 pm
<Desperately hoping Doctor Who is the last name in the system>
He'd be the first.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Clocker has been updated, it now has a fancy map too.
The map actually changes over time, so look again every few weeks for a new map. (or change your system time!) :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now