Return to “General”

Re: What stage is LT currently at?

Scytale wrote:You know, I really want this project to succeed if only to shut up that dipstick on that other forum, wherever it was, that said all those years ago that it couldn't be done
There are worse reasons. :ghost: :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Scytale wrote:You know, I really want this project to succeed if only to shut up that dipstick on that other forum, wherever it was, that said all those years ago that it couldn't be done
There are worse reasons. :ghost: :think:
Seriously, even if I thought Josh didn't have the ability to finish this game at all (and I don't), I'd still root for him to do it.

Yeah. That bothers me too. :|
"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. - Hideo Kojima

He probably feels he's been vindicated in his views concerning the Parnell Project. I was pretty bloody angry about it all at the time but it's worth remembering that in some respects he was right. The project hasn't been the walk in the park the cocky young Josh thought it would be. :P

Thank heavens the new improved JP has taken the reigns.

Hahahaha. I'm happy to have grown from it, Victor :P When LT is finished, it certainly won't make a picogram of a difference whether whatshisface notices or not. None of that discussion will be relevant any longer.

Besides, I'll be much too busy fixing bugs, fielding suggestions, and preparing for the post-release content :D
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Hahahaha. I'm happy to have grown from it, Victor :P When LT is finished, it certainly won't make a picogram of a difference whether whatshisface notices or not. None of that discussion will be relevant any longer.

Besides, I'll be much too busy fixing bugs, fielding suggestions, and preparing for the post-release content :D
And that reply proves how far you've come, Josh. :D We practically had to drag the old you away from that altercation. :P

JoshParnell wrote:Hahahaha. I'm happy to have grown from it, Victor :P When LT is finished, it certainly won't make a picogram of a difference whether whatshisface notices or not. None of that discussion will be relevant any longer.

My Signature

I've worked in customer service almost all my life Josh. I couldn't agree more, even if it came out tomorrow with every bell and whistle working 100% without bugs. Those type of people will NEVER and I mean NEVER be satisfied. Keep on Keepin' on. :D stay positive. :thumbup:

Sigh... *Starts saving for season pass* :D

Online Now