Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

Flatfingers wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 pm
Glad to see you back here as well, CSE.
Never left, kept checking every 2-3 days, usually...
HowSerendipitous wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:15 pm
Good to see you still lurking around, CSE. I look forward to seeing what delights you can conjure up! :twisted:
Meanwhile, what was once a cube is now slightly less of a cube..... :squirrel:
Same here. And your cube seem to be a bit squeezed in a direction or two ;-)
Talvieno wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:19 am
I don't think I'm allowed to say much if I want to be an unbiased judge, but yes, that is definitely no longer a cube. :D
I'm thinking about making the deadline be the end of June. Does that sound good? Also I need to get the thread up too. May do that today.
Will do my best for end of June. Btw, hope you are doing well and got the job you are deserving!

Sorry! I had a partial thread written up yesterday but had to save it to a .txt because things got busy. :oops: The past several days have been a lot busier than I expected. Big things afoot. May end up briefly disappearing entirely for a week or so at some point, but we'll see when it comes. I'll get a new thread up today - although your post looks almost good enough to keep anyway. :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:02 am
Sorry! I had a partial thread written up yesterday but had to save it to a .txt because things got busy. :oops: The past several days have been a lot busier than I expected. Big things afoot. May end up briefly disappearing entirely for a week or so at some point, but we'll see when it comes. I'll get a new thread up today - although your post looks almost good enough to keep anyway. :lol:
Don't worry, you have no obligations - I just thought I could lend a hand, no pressure or criticism implied!

I just hope that those "big things afoot" are good - even fantastic - opportunities for you! Take care!

Hehehe, nothing more sinister than 3 different lights either side of each engine 'fin'.... So 18 all together.

6 of them are volumetric point lights, that gives the spherical element of the light.
6 of them are quadratic spot lights with a spread of 87.5 degrees, so it'll spread out to the sides.
6 of them are also quadratic spot lights, pretty much the same as the previous ones but with a 45 degree angle.

Here's a view of the bottom so you can see it better (and those nice hefty railguns) :squirrel: I've not lit up the smaller ones yet, but I'll get to that....
Attachments
Cruiser-Test.jpg
Cruiser-Test.jpg (90.66 KiB) Viewed 10496 times

Online Now