Return to “General”

Re: Procedural Skyrim :P

JoshParnell wrote:Well if I do a good enough job with LT, shouldn't need another KS!

But seriously, someday...LT in space, Skyrim when you go down to the planets' surfaces......

..YES.... :shock:

....I can't breath....my body has gone into shock...please do NOT make that game....my wife will divorce me and my kids will become wondering orphans.... :shock:

happyguy142 wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:Well if I do a good enough job with LT, shouldn't need another KS!

But seriously, someday...LT in space, Skyrim when you go down to the planets' surfaces......

....I can't breath....my body has gone into shock...please do NOT make that game....my wife will divorce me and my kids will become wondering orphans.... :shock:
Jesus! Dude, you almost put me into anaphylactic shock. :shock:

PLEASE let me know when you go public. I have moneys to invest. I have a house I can take out a few mortgages on... Just let me be a part of your world~~~ 8-)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Wow...I think you should plan for a Procedural Skyrim and, for a small fee, give players who owns LT the chance to buy the Procedural Skyrim as an expansion for the planets as you mentioned. :lol:

Then have it all included in LT2. :twisted:

Have you looked at Malevolence:The Sword of Ahkranox? Some features are procedurally generated as well. I haven't followed the development of this one much though, since I withdrew from the KS due to personal reasons, so I am not sure how much of it is actually procedurally generated.
In Josh we trust.

So... A 3D starbound that actually allows for building in, and exploring space too? :D

I'd throw my money at you for such an expansion to LT. ;)
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Online Now