Return to “General”

Re: Where to be notified about code release, and any fan-based projects to bring LT-like games to life using code?

Damocles wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:27 pm
He could as well be still working on the game. Without the spotlight of publicity..
I suspect that this is in fact the case. There is no IP to trademark, just some game concepts. What I have heard is that Josh is working on cleaning up the code to get it to the point where it will be available to run without crashing. I also suspect that there is no game either. Basically it's a graphics/game engine with maybe some code used for the limited amount of gameplay which we saw in the video updates. I do wish Josh would keep Talvieno in the loop so that this whole project could still be followed by us the fans.
Re: Where to be notified about code release, and any fan-based projects to bring LT-like games to life using code?

On the off chance someone here has not seen the latest news, On July 26th Josh released the source code of Limit Theory.
We have a healthy community of people interested in completing the vision of this game. Come join us over at The Limit Theory Redux discord to follow our progress and join the conversation.

Online Now