Return to “Games”

Re: Starsector

Groufac wrote:Yeah at the beginning the first thing to learn is to choose wisely your prey :)
And to master the inertial controls of course :thumbup:
That's the thing - I've got a better hang of combat now but it's annoying as hell trying to avoid running into everyone. It's basically devolved into loading my last save, trying to do something, having to quit the game as soon as a large pirate fleet catch up to me and reloading the game from the main menu. Repeatedly.

It's annoyingly shit game design which is a shame because behind all the frustration is some really enjoyable gameplay and well thought out mechanics. I hate games like these the most - the ones that are brilliant enough in some aspects to get you hooked but ultimately always leave you angry and frustrated. Games are supposed to be fun.
Last edited by ThymineC on Fri May 23, 2014 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've never been forced to reload my game for this kind of reason :shock:

Small ships/fleets are faster than large ones (the "maximum burn" stat is low on large ones) so you should always be able avoid them in theory :think:
An even in combat you should be able to retreat (well I never use the retreat command but I suppose it works :D ).

Groufac wrote:I've never been forced to reload my game for this kind of reason :shock:

Small ships/fleets are faster than large ones (the "maximum burn" stat is low on large ones) so you should always be able avoid them in theory :think:
You can usually outrun them, but when there's a bunch swarming around an area it's quite hard to avoid them.
An even in combat you should be able to retreat (well I never use the retreat command but I suppose it works :D ).
That often ends with the ships getting destroyed as they're retreating. It's also really annoying to have to spend minutes waiting for your ships to cross the map everytime you bump into a pirate fleet.

I'm just wondering what the logic is in making the player start off in an area swarming with pirates. Aren't there any stations that are safe to visit?

If you stay near to Hegemony and TriTachyon stations, their patrols can protect you from pirates fleets but now I'm starting to remember the begining of the "campaign" mode was quite harsh yeah (at least it seems there is an easy mode now :roll:).

Okay I played 30 minutes of a new game at noon.

It reminded me the best advice for a good start: always target de Buffalos. They are shitty ships that can give you quite a reward because they are no so small.
Last edited by Groufac on Fri May 23, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds like a lrn2play issue :twisted: Starsector is unforgiving, yes, but the design seems fine to me.

Remember, you're starting in a small but fast ship. Choose your battles wisely! As Groufac has said, Buffalos are easy kills, and if you can drag one into battle you're laughing. Remember, once the battle is over some options mean you slow down to 1 burn for a day, if there's an enemy fleet nearby choose the one where you're at full speed immediately. Or try to lure the Buffalo away. There will be isolated pirates stomping around.

On starting a new game, I usually choose the top option (independent navy?), then the quartermaster option (if memory serves). That'll give you a Wolf, which can punch above its weight and soon you can afford one of those nice Medusa class ships.

ThymineC wrote:
Groufac wrote:Yeah at the beginning the first thing to learn is to choose wisely your prey :)
And to master the inertial controls of course :thumbup:
That's the thing - I've got a better hang of combat now but it's annoying as hell trying to avoid running into everyone. It's basically devolved into loading my last save, trying to do something, having to quit the game as soon as a large pirate fleet catch up to me and reloading the game from the main menu. Repeatedly.

It's annoyingly shit game design which is a shame because behind all the frustration is some really enjoyable gameplay and well thought out mechanics. I hate games like these the most - the ones that are brilliant enough in some aspects to get you hooked but ultimately always leave you angry and frustrated. Games are supposed to be fun.
And fun is a strictly personal opinion. Diminishing the developer design choice, built around a concept of a hard and harsh environment, can be interpreted as unconstructive criticism. As stated by others already, this sounds like a case of inexperience more then proper judgement. I hope LT won't be built around easy gameplay and will also feature some love for players that actually like challenge.

A massive update is now available :clap:

This one adds:
- A whole economy and the trading gameplay that's coming with it
- Information & Intelligence mechanics
- 4 new solar systems
- Several new factions
- a reputation system
- a few new ships
- lots of modding features
- balance tweaks and bugfixes everywhere :thumbup:

Find the unending patchnote below :ghost:
Spoiler:      SHOW
Changes as of October 20, 2014

Campaign:
Added bounty event for special pirate/deserter fleets that hide out near various uninhabited worlds
Added penalty for overselling food to market with a shortage (clever speculator... ruinous prices... etc)
Character tab:
Added "confirm" button
Pressing "escape" after points have been assigned but not confirmed will reset the points instead of closing the core UI
Fixed bug where adding points to a skill and then removing them would leave the "reset" button enabled, now properly detects that there's no change to reset
Removed "Frag Bomb Bay" weapon from campaign
Black markets now have a chance have market-owner-faction ships/weapons for sale when stability is low (rather than just black market faction ships/weapons, i.e. pirate)
Big enough (>= size 4) markets with a military base will have a capital ship for sale if the faction has one available
Markets will strengthen patrols if they are losing battles in or around the market's system

Combat:
Can no longer control the ship while paused (i.e. no changing selected weapon group/toggling autofire/etc)
When all the player's ships are destroyed but reserves are still available, will now show the "full retreat" dialog instead of the deployment dialog

Fighters:
Roughly halved logistics cost
No longer benefit from zero-flux speed boost
Piranha now has a Light Machine Gun instead of Swarmers
New fighter-specific version of Swarmer SRM that fires 2 per burst; used by Broadsword and Thunder

Bugfixing
Fixed bug where AI would order a full retreat if the player did not deploy anything for 30 seconds

Modding:
Moved BaseHullMod to com.fs.starfarer.api.combat
Added to WeaponAPI: List<MissileRenderDataAPI> getMissileRenderData()
Changed Mercury id from "shuttle" to "mercury"
Changed some other variant ids

Changes as of September 24, 2014

(Note: this batch of notes does not include some smaller items, in particular a large number of API enhancements.)

Campaign:
Doubled XP gain from combat
Removed speed penalty after winning battle
Added reputation improvement for fighting with enemies of faction if battle is in or near a system with the faction's market
Access to internal comm channels granted at "cooperative" reputation level
Reduced amount of cargo space taken by ship weapons, now 2/4/8 (was: 5/10/20)
Mule combat freighter: medium turret now Energy type. Pirate version has universal turret and built-in Shielded Cargo Holds
Added Shielded Cargo Holds hullmod - reduces chance of contraband detection and amount of regular cargo found by toll scans. Built-in on some ship hulls.
Made changes to ship repairs/related fleet mechanics. Goals: remove sudden extreme supply drain scenarios, simplify rules, give better control over supply expenditure
Repairs now proceed at a fixed rate (per hull size)
Ships consume their supplies cost while 1) recovering CR or 2) performing repairs
"Suspend Repairs" stops both repairs and CR recovery
Ships that are not performing repairs or recovering CR do not consume supplies (previously: consumed 10% of the supply/day value)
Removed "Logistical Priority" toggle
Removed "Supplies to fully repair" ship stat
Field Repairs:
Removed level 10 perk
Base skill now improves ship repair rate by 10% per level
Automated Repair Unit: now also increases the repair rate by 50%
Logistics rating: bonus to max CR and repair rate when over 100%, penalty when below
Construction Rig: now improves repair rate on first damaged ship in the fleet by 50%, max 1 rig per ship
Removed XP gain from losing your own ships
Increased maximum post-combat CR loss from taking hull damage to 50% (was: 25%)
Wolf, Lasher frigates: now have frontal shields, to better work with their front-facing firepower
Hyperion: now has "High Maintenance" built-in hullmod that makes it consume extra supplies per day
Hound, Cerberus: now classified as "combat freighter"
Doubled the prices for all ships
Revamped new game creation dialog
More unified UI feel
More interesting/impactful choices
Balancing:
Greatly reduced amount of salvage from battle
Fighting combat fleets unlikely to result in high profit unless a bounty is also involved
Best opportunity is to attack trade fleets carrying expensive goods
Adjusted fuel use and capacity of ships across the board
Added fuel cost to jumping into hyperspace (but not out), equal to the cost of traveling one light year
Ox-class tug: now limited to a maximum of one per ship
Augmented engines: removed repair penalty, added 25% cargo/fuel capacity penalty (to discourage "automatic" use on freighters and tankers)
Unstable injector: removed burn level bonus
Fleet AI will now consider enemy fleet presence around a jump point when deciding which ones to use
Fleets carrying more than their capacity now also receive a speed penalty. The speed is reduced to burn level 1 for any capacity being over the maximum by a factor of 2.
Added chance for an investigation event to be triggered by player use of comm sniffers
Hull mod tooltips: now highlight relevant information
Removed "send out salvage teams" from post-engagement options; choices are now "maintain contact with the enemy" (functions as "harry" did) and "stand down"
"Stand down" option now takes into account how long a ship has been deployed; last-second deployments en masse will no longer unlock the "stand down" option
Standardized CR loss/second for frigates to 0.25, removed that stat from ship info/tooltip
Added new skins of the Buffalo (freighter) - standard, pirate, Hegemony, Tri-Tachyon
Pursuit-style battles start out with the fleets being much closer; map is smaller - faster pursuit battles, less time needed to catch up
Made fleet movement slightly less inertial (2x acceleration)
Faction info screen now shows what commodities the faction considers illegal
Added "Customs Inspections"
Certain patrols may decide to perform a customs inspection on your fleet if you're in or near a populated star system
Assess a toll based on the cargo value and fleet size
Search for contraband (based on what faction considers illegal); if found, confiscate and assess fine
Evading inspection/refusing to pay toll or fine may result in reputation loss
Cooperation results in a small reputation gain
Patrols will perform customs inspections on NPC fleets
Smuggling:
Trade on the black market reduces the relationship with the faction
When the relationship becomes "inhospitable", can only trade on the black market
Can not trade while patrols are nearby, or if your fleet is larger than 3 frigates or so
Can not trade at all when the relationship becomes "vengeful"
Pirates are ok with trading openly up until "vengeful", then no trade at all
Player now gets price reports for "interesting" commodities throughout the Sector
More updates for commodities in local system
More updates for systems where you've hacked the Comm Relay
Intel tab:
Displays all reports/messages received by the player
Can display the reports as an inbox-style list or as icons on the Sector map
Can filter reports by date/type/location in several ways
"Prices" filter section
Displays color-coded commodity icons near related star systems on the intel map
Can filter by specific commodity/see prices on the map
Ship refit screen: now works with submarkets
All available weapons show up in the weapon selection dialog
Shows what submarket they come from
Ship trade screen:
Can pick submarket to trade with
Better standing unlocks better ships at military base submarkets
Trading in ships now counts for trade/smuggling related reputation adujstments and market stability
Added "Food Shortage" event
Added system-wide "Bounty" event
The player can earn a bounty by destroying ships belonging to enemies of the bounty-paying faction
Driven by fleet losses in or nearby the market's system
Added "Trade Disruption" event
Driven by trade fleet losses
Affects underlying economy simulation
Also picks out several affected commodities and adjusts their prices accordingly, allowing the player to make a profit trading
Smuggling:
Buying/selling goods on the black market (in sufficient volume) will reduce the market's stability and so increase the chance of negative events
Selling (not buying) illegal goods has a much greater impact
Trade on the black market is not subject to tariffs
Faction relationships update
Different tiers: vengeful, hostile, inhospitable, suspicious, neutral, favorable, welcoming, friendly, cooperative
Various actions may improve or damage relationship with a given faction
Each action has limits, for example bounty hunting might not raise the relationship above "welcoming", and won't raise the relationship at all if it's "vengeful"
Added "Military" submarkets to markets with a military base
Can only be traded with if the relationship is positive
Better ships and weapons available at higher standing
If the reputation level is negative, but not hostile, it will go up after a *very* long time (up to a cycle)
Added automatic generation of trade fleets that carry appropriate commodities between markets
Automatic creation of patrols (based on market stability/size)
Markets will generate mercenary fleets when stability is lower. Some of these may actually turn out to be pirates.
Planet light location in star systems now cycles from being above the playing field to below
Habitation glow layers added to inhabited planets
Tri-Tachyon no longer hostile to independents
Added progress bar to new game creation

Music:
New main menu theme
New theme for campaign market interactions (campaign music pauses, resumes after player leaves market)

Combat:
Using 'R' to target a ship now requires less precise mouse positioning when targeting smaller ships and fighters
High Intensity Laser now fires on achieving full charge (instead of starting to fire at partial effectiveness immediately)
Doubled weapon and engine hitpoints

Miscellaneous
Randomized ship deployment order within each row between ships of the same size class
Ship AI:
Much better survivability/not rushing into a bad situation
More dangerous with missiles (aware of how many missiles are in play & how many to fire for a kill)
Harder to bait out missile fire
Conserves higher-capacity missiles (e.g. Harpoon/Sabot Pods)
Missile overhaul:
Changed missile behavior to reduce clumping and slightly increase pressure on PD
Added nicer-looking continuous missile trails (rather than current particle effects)
Harpoon MRM: significantly improved maneuverability, increased hitpoints by 50%
Sabot SRM: fires 5 2nd stage projectiles instead of 1. Higher overall damage, much worse vs armor due to being distributed across 5 hits. Fired in a spread, less likely to miss completely.
Annihilator: increased speed to 400 (from 250), increased acceleration
Reaper torpedoes: faster, much higher acceleration
Atropos torpedoes: faster, higher acceleration, very poor tracking
Salamander MRM: improved maneuverability and top speed; much more reliable.
Swarmer SRM: doubled ammo, first 4 shots per burst, 75 points of HE damage per missile instead of 300 fragmentation
Pilum: improved top speed and acceleration. Can still be dodged effectively, just harder. Deadly vs non-omni-shield frigates w/o PD
All missile pods: increased burst size to 4 and doubled rate of fire
Prettified the "settings" UI a bit

Modding:
Fixed bug in StatBonus that was applying the flat bonus after the mult bonus (the correct order is: percent, flat, mult)
Added CampaignEventListener interface. Methods so far:
void reportPlayerMarketTransaction(PlayerMarketTransact ion transaction);
void reportFleetDewspawned(CampaignFleetAPI fleet, FleetDespawnReason reason, Object param);
void reportFleetReachedEntity(CampaignFleetAPI fleet, SectorEntityToken entity);
void reportFleetJumped(CampaignFleetAPI fleet, SectorEntityToken from, JumpDestination to);
Added "beamFireOnlyOnFullCharge" setting to .wpn definition for beam weapons
SoundPlayerAPI.playUISound now returns a SoundAPI object
Fixed bug in SoundAPI that would cause a NullPointerException on every method call if the sound didn't actually play (due to sound being off/too far from the player/etc)
Added DamagingProjectileAPI.getSpawnType()
Added CampaignFleetAPI.addAssignment(FleetAssignment assignment, SectorEntityToken target, float maxDurationInDays, String actionText) - the actionText parameter gets displayed in the tooltip while the assignment is active
Added CampaignFleetAIAPI.setActionTextOverride() - overrides any action text text displayed in the tooltip, including custom actionText
Added FleetAssignment.ORBIT assignment
Added CampaignFleetAPI.setAIMode(). Fleets in AI mode do not use fuel/supplies, require crew, or suffer accidents
Added to SectorEntityToken: addScript()/removeScript()/removeScriptsOfClass()
Faction descriptions: moved out of .faction file to descriptions.csv
Added ShipAPI.setOriginalOwner()
Added to WeaponAPI:
SpriteAPI getBarrelSpriteAPI();
void renderBarrel(SpriteAPI sprite, Vector2f loc, float alphaMult);
boolean isRenderBarrelBelow();
Added ShiAPI.getCombinedAlphaMult()
Added TextPanelAPI.setFontInsignia()/setFontOrbitron()/setFontVictor()
Added RENDER_ADDITIVE renderHint for weapons
Added ship "skins"
Way to define a slightly different hull based on an existing hull
Defined in data/hulls/skins
A skin can:
Set a new sprite/name/description
Remove and/or modify weapon slots
Remove engine slots
Add/remove built-in hullmods and weapons
Changed Cerberus hull id from "warhound" to "cerberus"
Fixed bug with BoundsAPI.clear() - it now works
CombatReadinessPlugin: renamed applyMaxCRLogisticsPenalty to applyLogisticsRatingImpact
ship_data.csv: renamed "repair %/day" to "cr %/day"

Changes as of June 11, 2014

(Note: this batch of notes is probably missing some items.)

Campaign:
Four new star systems (still some work to do populating them with fleets and such)
Economy
Market conditions influence production/consumption
Commodities shipped around to satisfy demand
Shipping affected by distance and faction relationships
28 markets
Added 10+ commodities with unique graphics and sounds
Some examples: Food, Rare Metals, Harvested Organs
New trade and market info screens (details/screenshots here)
Comm relays:
Can install a comm sniffer to intercept messages and gain intelligence
Need to wait (without interruption) for installation to finish
Factions will protect their comm relays from your interference
Added new ship: Shepherd (frigate drone tender)

Miscellaneous:
New graphics for battle objectives (smaller, different)
Save compression: now creates proper zip files

Combat:
Selecting a weapon group with a Tachyon Lance will now automatically switch the view to your target, if any
When switching view to target, you can still move the view around in the area between your ship and the target
Selecting another weapon group will automatically switch the view back to your ship. It's possible to quickly switch the view around by selecting different weapon groups.
The pips on the weapon arc indicator will glow red when there's a danger of friendly fire
Increased weapon and engine health by 100% (harder to disable by regular weapon fire)
Increased EMP damage by 100% across the board

Modding:
Economy configuration: data/campaign/econ/economy.json
Extensive API for markets/economy
EconomyAPI, MarketAPI, SectorAPI.getEconomy(), FactoryAPI.createMarket(), etc
Added required "displayNameWithArticle" field to .faction definition (i.e. "the Hegemony", vs "Tri-Tachyon"
Fixed bug where only the first instance of EveryFrameCombatPlugin ever created would be used (new instances would still be created, but the original one would be used instead)
Added to SectorAPI:
void addTransientScript(EveryFrameScript script);
void removeTransientScript(EveryFrameScript script);
Removed dialogue lines from .faction files; moved to rules.csv (more detail/documentation on that shortly after the release)
Added to EveryFrameCombatPlugin:
void renderInWorldCoords(ViewportAPI viewport);
void renderInUICoords(ViewportAPI viewport);
This will cause existing plugins to not compile until stubs for these methods are added
Should now extend BaseEveryFramceCombatPlugin to avoid this issue in the future (it'll have method stubs)
SectorAPI.getAllEmptyVariantIds() now properly returns hulls with built-in hullmods
Added showDamageWhenDecorative option to .wpn files; see sensordish.wpn for an example
Added:
MissileAPI.getSpriteAPI()
AsteroidAPI.getSpriteAPI()
WeaponAPI.getUnderSpriteAPI()
WeaponAPI.getBarrelSpriteAPI()
CombatAsteroidAPI.getSpriteAPI()
Added:
CombatFleetManagerAPI.isInFullRetreat()
CombatFleetManagerAPI.getDeployedFleetMemberEvenIf Disabled(ShipAPI ship)
Fixed bug with CombatFleetManagerAPI.getAssignment() that basically made it unusable
Star system locations can now be specified in data/campaign/starmap.json. Specifying them in code still works.
Fixed bug where missiles with a custom GuidedMissileAI would still not be affected by flares
Added FactionAPI.getColor()
Added required "logo" key to .faction files
Added optional keys to .faction files: baseUIColor, darkUIColor, gridUIColor. Currently used in trade UI, may be used elsewhere later. If unspecified, will derive default values based on faction color.
Added FactionAPI.getBaseUIColor() etc
Added ModPlugin.onNewGameAfterEconomyLoad()
Mirv missiles can now spawn any type of projectile (i.e. ballistic/pulse laser style moving beam, and plasma shots)
Added projectileRange parameter to behaviorSpec to govern range of non-missile projectiles
Added to FleetMemberAPI:
int getOwner();
void setOwner(int owner);
Decorative modules will no longer be rendered over weapon slot indicators in the refit screen
Added sound source number configuration to settings.json: maxFXSources, maxUISources
Lots of other API improvements not explictly mentioned here

Bugfixing:
Fixed memory leak that would cause multiple copies of the combat engine to not be released
OS X retina issue (only displaying in lower left part of screen) should be fixed
Fixed bug in refit screen that would occasionally display negatively-modified values in green
Fixed crash when opening refit screen immediately after a battle or loading a game, if the first ship in your fleet has critically low (<20%) CR
The flight decks of mothballed/crash mothballed no longer function
Ships for sale at stations now properly draw their name from the faction's name lists
Fixed hull variant related crash bug when resetting the custom variants for a mission and then opening the refit screen

Changes as of April 04, 2014

Campaign:
Added "Intel" tab to keep track of comm messages, news, and other stuff
Intel tab replaces the "outposts" tab purely for temporary UI reasons - do not be alarmed Smiley
Added framework for events
Added framework for player receiving comm messages, including news reports re: events (based on message origin, presence of comm relays, channel message is sent on vs channels the player has access to)

Miscellaneous:
Pressing the power button in the top right of the salvage screen now has the same effect as the continue button (previously, would exit out without taking any salvage)
Changed text of the "End Battle" button in the combat escape menu to be context-appropriate (i.e. "Claim Victory" when the enemy is in full retreat)
Adjusted collision damage to no longer cause excessive damage to shields in certain circumstances (i.e. flamed-out fighters impacting shields)
Added approximate total supply cost to recover from deployment to ship tooltip
Updated sounds:
Refit screen
Shield overload
Engine boost
Some others
Improved jump point graphics
Optimized save file size (about 50% smaller at game start)
Clicking on the "?" button on the fleet screen now shows the Codex entry for the base hull rather than the variant
Updated graphics for Falcon, Eagle, and Ox

Modding:
SectorAPI.doHyperspaceTransition() no longer crashes when jumpLocation == null
Moved get/setName from StarSystemAPI to LocationAPI
Added FleetGoal CombatFleetManagerAPI.getGoal()
Added getId() to SectorEntityToken, all entities now have unique ids
Added LocationAPI.getEntityById()
Added "id" parameter to FactoryAPI.createJumpPoint, LocationAPI.addPlanet/addOrbitalStation, StarSystemAPI.initStar
Can pass in null to auto-generate a random id
API-breaking change, mod code needs to be adjusted to provide id parameter
Should, ideally, also stop using LocationAPI.getEntityByName() and start using LocationAPI.getEntityById() instead
Orbital station names no longer include the faction name by default
Added new addOrbitalStation method that allows custom station graphics
Added to SectorEntityToken:
boolean hasTag(String tag);
void addTag(String tag);
void removeTag(String tag);
Collection<String> getTags();
void clearTags();
void setFixedLocation(float x, float y);
void setCircularOrbit(SectorEntityToken focus, float angle, float orbitRadius, float orbitDays);
Added LocationAPI.addCustomEntity()
Entity with custom graphics (can be a sprite, but there's also a custom OpenGL rendering hook)
Entities defined in data/config/custom_entities.json
Added LocationAPI.getEntitiesWithTag(String tag)
Added minCombatZoom/maxCombatZoom to settings.json
Intended for TC use; vanilla not designed to look good beyond default zoom range
All sounds based on ship hull styles now fully moddable (see data/config/hull_styles.json for details)
Damage decals can now be modded per hull style (see data/config/hull_styles.json for details)
Added: CampaignClockAPI createClock(long timestamp)
Planets can now have a glow texture (see lava planet for example); glow can either planet-wide or only show up on the dark side
Added ShieldAPI.getFluxPerPointOfDamage()
IMPORTANT: resources.csv renamed to commodities.csv, expanded with more fields

Bugfixing:
Fixed smart quotes in descriptions (would display as question marks); loading code now replaces those with regular quotes automatically
Heron's variant now uses all of its ordnance points
Fixed crash that could be caused by exporting and deleting saved variants in the campaign
Fleets will no longer have disabled ships/fighter wings in their composition
Low-CR deployment warning will no longer show up for mothballed ships
Fixed issue with "rally strike force" preventing bombers from going on strike assignments
Dedicated strafe left/right keys now work while the "strafe and turn to mouse" key is held down
Fixed crash on loading a game with an encounter dialog to be shown next frame (current workaround is to load another game first)
Fixed issue where max burn bonus from tugs would not show up in the fleet member tooltip (but would still work)
Fixed issue where the tooltip of ships being sold would show the effects of their CR being 0
Fixed bug where left-over flamed out fighters would simply disappear if the wing retreated (now blow up instead)
Fixed bug with targeting empty space while in a video feed (would snap view back to player's ship for one frame)
Hulks no longer play an "engine boost" sound when they reach 0 flux
Fixed issue where ships would occasionally go off to look for an enemy someplace they couldn't possibly be at the start of battle
Fixed bug where battle objectives lifted the fog of war but didn't actually reveal the ships under it
Burst beam weapons will now shut off if the firing ship phase cloaks

Loved that game, I also remember making a small mod for it (with some dastardly pirates) back in the day when I was playing.

Excited to see more, I hope they do realize their dream about a Mount and Blade game in space (especially since M&B is a personal favorite of mine too)..C:

Online Now