Return to “Games”

Avorion

[Hi guys

Hope you check this pretty cool game as of now free multi player semi mine craft space sandbox game out this is one to watch out for as it's below the radar like LT.

This is a demo but from what I can see if we were not blessed with Josh's baby this could be a real alternative the circumstances for the game and LT are very similar as well student producing this game but still studying so this is a pet project,but who knows we may see another fully fledged great space sim to hit the PC some time in the future.

Some of the features are pretty impressive space ship building has a scale feature so you can build gigantic stuff,the stations are massive and it seems resources and only your imagination is your limit,and the spacial enviroment and especially planets are damn impressive to behold. 8-)

http://www.avorion.net/
Last edited by darker70 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Avorion

It appears that it is impossible to buy and sell anything other than iron and ships in the demo. I guess at this point the demo is more of a proof of concept than a full game. I'll try messing around more with the ship editor to see what I can come up with. In general though it's a nice demo, and if another is released that allows a bit more freedom, I'll probably consider buying the full game.

Online Now