Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End

This site is still active?!

Star Citizen has exceeded my wildest dreams.....But I really just want a game like LT!...Off to watch the LT youtube videos...

Oh and how about someone sharing the Limit Theory prototype EXE? I doubt Josh is gonna come out of the black hole and sue you for sharing.

MesoTroniK wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:20 am
Josh the lying liar who lies.
Well.. your not wrong.

Though I didn't think Josh outright lied during the attempted development of Limit Theory, his disappearance shortly after giving up, and after promising to release the code for people to play with.. and never doing it.. does make me wonder.

When evidence doesn't exist to disprove something, it's possible that said thing is true.

It doesn't make a difference now though. Move and and remember this life lesson. Sorry.
My Signature

RedDwarfMining wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:23 pm
Star Citizen has exceeded my wildest dreams.....
ya, not my cuppa tea, with the plethora of keybinds just to walk around a station... no thanks.
RedDwarfMining wrote:
Oh and how about someone sharing the Limit Theory prototype EXE? I doubt Josh is gonna come out of the black hole and sue you for sharing.
Regardless of how Josh left us in the lurch, this WILL NOT happen, until Josh gives the go-ahead!
If you're reading this Josh, we still believe in you <3
(p.s. Think Tron reboot)
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:41 am
RedDwarfMining wrote:
This site is still active?!
Yep! And the IRC-community-turned-discord-community plays D&D every Saturday. And I'm writing a tabletop corebook for the RPG I made for the forums. :D We're not just alive - we show no signs of stopping anytime soon.
We just aren't about Limit Theory now that the game is dead for sure.
So we fill our empty lives with meaningless crap, and minecraft.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now