Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

:think: Now you have seriously started mapping out your future, Josh, and are firmly established in what sounds like a a hotbed of creativity is there a chance you might consider refreshing the notes you made concerning your next major game project. I believe you will find it under the heading "MorrowJosh" but you may have thought of something more appropriate as a title. Although Limit Theory obviously has to take precedence it would be good to know that your now firmly established enterprise will be interested in more than one genre to explore in a procedural manner. :thumbup: :mrgreen:

If your interest in this idea has waned for some inexplicable reason perhaps one of those other talented individuals ( the ones you now rub shoulders and exchange ideas with) would consider the challenge to be worthwhile. ;) :)

I write this here as I am hoping that you are likely to see it. Human nature being what it is. :angel:

:shifty: Well you can't blame me for trying. *chuckle*

I'm happy for you Josh, I know how much of a relief and eye-opener it was for me to let go of certain held notions of "being in the zone is more important than sleep". I am looking forward to seeing what's coming.

I do hope you'll show us some of the progress LT has made though, the communication with your backers was one of the reasons I got to following LT development.

:wave: Hey Josh, glad to see you are doing well.

I haven't been in here much lately because it makes waiting easier if I am not constantly in here. It's sort of like occupying your time doing something else, instead of always watching the clock, it makes time go faster. I've never doubted that you will finish this game, so...just keep on truckin and putting one foot in front of the other and you will be at beta and beyond sooner or later.

P.S. Never give graphics monkeys crayons, they will just eat them and then throw really colorful poo at you. :mrgreen: :monkey:
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Online Now