Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

Glad to hear you are on the right path. I've recently had to cut people out of my life that are hindering my ability to succeed, and like you, completely separate myself from anything that would pull me from that success. Finding your niche is important in life, seeing as you've found yours, to this i say...."one shot, one kill" Image

Since you are still not awnsering on any messages I send you trough various mediums, I will repost what I once said:

Re: The End of the Dark Days.

Postby Spoot1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:51 pm
It is good to know that you feel better and eager to go back to work some day.

As the days without updates passed so did my trust in you and this project. When I first saw LT I was highly inspiered and seduced by the beauty of the idea, so I put my pledge (77$ which is a lot of money for me ) trough kickstarter and after you reached your goal we both agreed on a contract which can be looked up in the kickstarter terms of use. As I respect your health concerns and your well being you have to respect me as the counterpart of the contract. This contract was highly disregarded ( https://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use#section4 ) in not meeting the deadline (release is still in limbo) nor fullfilling your responsibilties towards me as a backer (communication,progress etc.). Therefore I would ask you very kind and with all due respect that I want to step back from the contract and would welcome it if you refund me (I can contact you on kickstarter to verify myself). I cannot beleive in nor support this project for the lack of the trust base I encountered when I put my plegde.

Sincerely Spoot

josh this journey with you has been around and I'm sincere moments I felt losing faith in the project but the desire to see this dream come true because I believed in you 100% will not let me be totally pessimistic all I can say is welcome back much encouragement and believe me we all want this dream is a total reality can only wish you my best wishes...encourage health care force

I'm pretty happy about all of this. The old updates were fun, but somewhat detrimental to progress because of how Josh had to make it "presentable" each time, and then rip that out to add more to the code. I have a feeling he'll be moving along a lot more rapidly now. Especially with his new schedule.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Spoot1 wrote:Since you are still not awnsering on any messages I send you trough various mediums, I will repost what I once said:

Re: The End of the Dark Days.

Postby Spoot1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:51 pm
It is good to know that you feel better and eager to go back to work some day.

As the days without updates passed so did my trust in you and this project. When I first saw LT I was highly inspiered and seduced by the beauty of the idea, so I put my pledge (77$ which is a lot of money for me ) trough kickstarter and after you reached your goal we both agreed on a contract which can be looked up in the kickstarter terms of use. As I respect your health concerns and your well being you have to respect me as the counterpart of the contract. This contract was highly disregarded ( https://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use#section4 ) in not meeting the deadline (release is still in limbo) nor fullfilling your responsibilties towards me as a backer (communication,progress etc.). Therefore I would ask you very kind and with all due respect that I want to step back from the contract and would welcome it if you refund me (I can contact you on kickstarter to verify myself). I cannot beleive in nor support this project for the lack of the trust base I encountered when I put my plegde.

Sincerely Spoot
Aand its this sort of thing that i despise. fairweather fans.

Whenever I don't check the forum for a few days, Josh posts. I'm not sure if I should take this as an indication to check more often, or less. That aside, it's good to hear from you, Josh.
We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

I've been called a fairweather fan/friend before now. Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned. Just keep in mind that not all backers are interested in being a fan or a friend of Josh they just want him to do what is expected of him under the terms of the agreement he made with them. Backers shouldn't have to come here to be told of any disruptions in the promises made by Josh. Officially, he's never been through any traumatic experience as there was never any indication of such events occurring released to those who should have been informed.

As to the spite unleashed against a backer who tried to contact the coding warrior directly, and quite rightly IMO, without any success. Well, let's just say that I gave up on this mechanism of contacting him a while ago. Frustration can cause people to behave out of character but I can tell you that keeping/getting in touch with some individuals can be a RPITA. :angel:

Jazehiah wrote:Whenever I don't check the forum for a few days, Josh posts. I'm not sure if I should take this as an indication to check more often, or less. That aside, it's good to hear from you, Josh.
Whenever he posts after a lengthy period, something Fallout Related Drops.
First post was FO4's trailer, this one was Fo:Shelter for Android!

Coincidence? I think not!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Jazehiah wrote:Whenever I don't check the forum for a few days, Josh posts. I'm not sure if I should take this as an indication to check more often, or less. That aside, it's good to hear from you, Josh.
Whenever he posts after a lengthy period, something Fallout Related Drops.
First post was FO4's trailer, this one was Fo:Shelter for Android!

Coincidence? I think not!
Indeed! Perhaps it's a sign, do we know the release date of these games? Maybe that clue will lead us to the release of the beta for LT. :mrgreen:

Online Now