Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

Hey nice to hear back from our coding god, I think your crazy hours have transferred to me :? when the Brown professor that I am working with said that he wanted us chained to our desks, he really meant it :P anyways it's great that you are back, let's compare dotfiles sometime friend :D

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

An lo, he descended from the heavens and pointed the way to the church of his holy self.

Huzzah!
Josh and Fallout Shelter in the same week!
Last time he did a major thing we also got Fallout 4 announced!

It's Official, Josh is the reason Fallout 4 is coming!
Does this mean Beta will launch during the week of November 10th? :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Josh, I am extremely excited to know that you're not only taking care of your sanity, but moving your personal career into a more professional path. We all have bumps on the road to excellence, and I'm glad that you have figured out a way over yours. I commend you completely on that! :clap:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

It was a nice surprise to see an update from you, Josh, after I woke up today. I'm glad to read that you seem to have successfully laid a foundation that will keep you going even beyond the Limit Theory release. As some have speculated here not only is Limit Theory taking longer than expected for us, it is also taking longer for you, thus compensation for the "lost" time is needed on your end to have a solid foundation to live on after Limit Theory is released and sales have somewhat declined.

The fact that you did not get as much involved into the forums with workrelated updates gives me a sense that you might actually have found "workmates" sort of in that office complex that you can talk to about your challenges, successes and just in general exchange ideas. On the one hand I think that is very good for you as you have a more direct way of social interaction that pays of more and faster than having to interact with a plain old forum. On the other hand, of course, it saddens me a bit, because I know there will be less drive to exchange thoughts and communication on here. However, if that is necessary for you to succeed with Limit Theory and life in general I will gladly accept that tradeoff.

I know we all came here to find news about Limit Theory, but in the end, maybe this forum can be something you come to in your spare time, interacting more as online friends rather than in a business relationship. If there happens to be some short info on progress, yay, if not, the main thing is we know you're doing well healthwise and you enjoy your newfound work-life balance. And there should be a little room for geektalk in your sparetime, too. :geek:
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

Welcome back, Josh :wave:

Glad to hear, that you´ve managed to get through those problems and congratulations to the office :thumbup: . I think, it´s a great idea to work under the same roof as other inspired programers and game-designers.

That said (and because i´m no backer, sadly) I´ll enjoy the sunrise of the Golden Days, and if it takes a while longer, no problem :) It´ll be just more glorious when it arrives :clap:
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Online Now