Return to “Announcements”

Re: Update #15 Torrent SpeedPass™

Just watched it and it is pretty awesome. Actual market dynamics and a matching GUI, this is giving me a strong EVE Online vibe.
LT may be the first single player computer game with realistic markets :) .

I'll also seed it for some time to come, but right now there seems to be little demand for my upstream:
My up speed is around 1 kByte/s, while it could be 150 kByte/s (ADSL with 1.5 MBit/s up, and I've reserved some percent for browsing the web).
Re: Ultra-High-Quality Monthly Update Video Torrents

Is there any way to download the actual video that isn't through some filthy pirate channel?

Trying to watch the YouTube video in 1040p was a little painful -- I got both artifacting and frequent pauses in the stream. I'd like to see the high-quality video without stuttering, but I'm not super-comfortable with exposing my precious machine to torrent sites.

Just a thought; no worries if not available.
Re: Ultra-High-Quality Monthly Update Video Torrents

Flatfingers wrote:Is there any way to download the actual video that isn't through some filthy pirate channel?

Trying to watch the YouTube video in 1040p was a little painful -- I got both artifacting and frequent pauses in the stream. I'd like to see the high-quality video without stuttering, but I'm not super-comfortable with exposing my precious machine to torrent sites.

Just a thought; no worries if not available.
Why would you need to go through torrent sites? Just wait for Josh to post it himself.

Online Now