Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End

Hey guys, I know I haven't been around in a long time. I dropped in to see if there was anything interesting going on. None of the discord links seem to work. I get a ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error on both Edge and Chrome. I would love to hook back up with some of you guys.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.
Re: The End

Yep, I have links to the discord server for the LT Redux in my signature. I'm glad that we have a team of us still working to complete this project. There's been a lot of technical upgrades over the past year. We have a work in progress wiki, a blog, a launcher for LTR that updates the game, and a lot of discussion going on in the discord server.

I almost wonder if it would be worth it for me to open up or bump the LT Redux thread and use it to share our annual/major updates with those browsing here.

Or would it be preferred if we wait until we have a game-play loop developed first before I post things?

Let me know.

Online Now