Return to “Everything & Anything”

Countdown to when Idunno returns to the Limit Theory Forums

I took Idunno's last login date, added three years to it, according to Idunno's post in Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread):
Idunno wrote: I'm not going to be on the internet for a while, and LT is on the internet, and REKT is on the Limit Theory Forums. :ghost: :think:
[...]
About 3 years. Or whenever Limit Theory gets released. Whichever happens first. :ghost:
This would be Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 3:32:00 am (UTC time). Or just use this link here to see a countdown. :shifty:
This time is an approximation due to not calculating everything with timezones properly. It might be off a few hours, might not be. Who knows. :ghost:

Any why did I do this, you ask? Because I was bored, that's why! And Idunno is awesome. But mostly cause I was bored. :squirrel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: Countdown to when Idunno returns to the Limit Theory Forums

Detritus wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:10 pm
It done went kaplooey? :wtf:
Talvieno wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:08 pm
It exploded. Beautifully. :ghost:
It did, several times, but I managed to kit-bash it into something functional. With a sledge hammer.:ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now