Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

I'm moving out tonight! I (and taiya) will probably be offline until late Sunday EST... which means a few bots may show up. If any do, head by IRC and pester Bele/DWMagus until one of them logs on and purges them. I'll check by phone when I can to try to get rid of them, but that may not be terribly frequent.

Very excited! It's finally happening. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:48 pm
I'm moving out tonight! I (and taiya) will probably be offline until late Sunday EST... which means a few bots may show up. If any do, head by IRC and pester Bele/DWMagus until one of them logs on and purges them. I'll check by phone when I can to try to get rid of them, but that may not be terribly frequent.

Very excited! It's finally happening. :D
:D Good luck with the move Nathan! :thumbup: :angel:

The move is successful! I am here safe and sound. We had a bit of excitement along the way with surprise expenses and problems using debit cards and cash to get rental cars, and ended up renting a U-Haul of all things to make the drive (despite the fact that my boxes filled a pitifully small percent of the interior). We almost had to sleep in the truck the first night on the road, but thankfully one of her family members helped us out. In the end, everything turned out fine and I'm in Ohio now to stay (until I eventually move to either Europe or Canada :D).
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:06 am
The move is successful! I am here safe and sound. We had a bit of excitement along the way with surprise expenses and problems using debit cards and cash to get rental cars, and ended up renting a U-Haul of all things to make the drive (despite the fact that my boxes filled a pitifully small percent of the interior). We almost had to sleep in the truck the first night on the road, but thankfully one of her family members helped us out. In the end, everything turned out fine and I'm in Ohio now to stay (until I eventually move to either Europe or Canada :D).
Woah! Europe?
Wait, when was this on the cards?
Who is this Tal dude, guy? :P
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:06 am
Glad to hear!
My Signature

Online Now