Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

Taiya has an account? o.0

Tal I think you need to go outside and get some air, you're starting to sound like the meth is getting to your head.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Talvieno wrote:With a spoooooon.

Again. And again.

And again and again.

And again and again and again!

And again.
That's actually somewhat disturbing, I'll be honest.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Cha0zz wrote:Well I now feel like I should make an account for jimmy too >.>
and now I very strongly feel like deleting the botposts and banning any and all bot accounts (including Taiya's) that make posts. It's the reason I hesitated to make an account for Taiya in the first place. I don't want people cluttering up the forums with fake accounts. I feel like I set a bad example last night with Taiya. Detritus was right - I really needed sleep.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now