Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am
Oh, I did watch this, by the way. :) Meant to post something about it, but forgot. I'll be honest, doesn't really look like my type of game, but you seem to play it well!
It is technically a shooter, but it's a very strategic one, with a pace that matches my shoddy reflexes and thinking pace. :monkey: I've tried traditional FPS games, but I am so horribly bad at them it's hilarious. This just fits me. :) It's a niche game though; I really don't expect very many people to like it much.

Thankee for the compliment! :mrgreen:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Cornflakes_91 wrote:"coincidental"
Yeah really, normally she arrives after my train leaves, but her bike broke so she used other transport and was earlier, and I passed her in the train station to both our surprise :D
Talvieno wrote: The rubber ducks have gained sentience. :shock: We're all doomed.
Quack!
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Back from two weeks of the military. Have to go again tomorrow, 7 weeks are still coming up.

Didn't have much sleep this week (average of about 5 hours and from Thursday to Friday even only 3 hours, and these 3 hours I slept on a makeshift bed instead of in my office instead of the nice bed in the quarters for the higher cadre (because quarters for higher cadre and quarters for the soldiers are so far apart)).

So, yeah. When I came home at 11am today, I went straight to the shower, did some work and went to bed at 12pm and slept until 5pm (1200 until 1700) because I was so tired.

But I'm happy, it was a good week. Looking forward to next week, even though it will once again be a really busy one.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:35 pm
Yesterday, but
Spoiler:      SHOW
Nice dice.
Needs to be granite to be truly Dwarven, and menace with spikes of obsidian, iron, and bone.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now