Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

If I make up for it in quantity does that count? (Table top wargames, random generators, papercrafting, RPGs, and quick starters.) Just kidding, I'm firmly in the hobby game dev category at this time. By the way, I did also release some virtual miniatures (low res) for TableTop Simulator. One of these days, I'll put all of this stuff together and make video game for actual public consumption. :-)

Renegade Legion: Interceptor fighters on TTS.
--
TAZ

Sometimes you just have a good day, tech guy came by at work and upgraded all the computer monitors. I asked if I could buy some of the surplus as salvage. He called his boss and they said since I work from home every now and then, just grab a couple and some data cables that you'll need as well. So now I have a two monitor rig with about 400% more screen space than before. :-D

zircher wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:49 pm
Sometimes you just have a good day, tech guy came by at work and upgraded all the computer monitors. I asked if I could buy some of the surplus as salvage. He called his boss and they said since I work from home every now and then, just grab a couple and some data cables that you'll need as well. So now I have a two monitor rig with about 400% more screen space than before. :-D
now theres 400% more bullshit going on when you are "working"? :D

Online Now