Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

Flatfingers wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:27 am
Idunno wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:18 pm
Yeah, I don't lick that. :thumbdown:

"Ar-ar! Humor!"

But the good news is that the fire appears to have been contained, and the Lick Observatory survived. Whew.
That's nice to hear. :D

And that pun was unintentional. I was gonna edit it out, before I realized that it served as a perfect monument to all of my sins. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Flatfingers wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:15 am
It leaves a scar on my soul to see this formerly bustling forum, into which so many people poured so much thoughtful creative energy, now so utterly still.

No one and no thing lasts forever, I know. But it sucks that this didn't last longer.
While the forum isn't very busy nowadays, the community it built still survives. I feel the same way about the forum itself, but the fact that we still have an active IRC and multiple DIscord servers helps counter that for me.

Talvieno wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:12 am
I mean, it's not quite utterly still. REKT is still alive and kicking. :D A good portion of the community is still active on IRC and Discord as some have mentioned. The official LT Discord server is stagnant, but that's because we mostly moved to DWMagus's server.
Can anyone join DW's Discord server?
Image LT Backer Number: 647 of 5449.

Tycow wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:32 am
Talvieno wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:12 am
I mean, it's not quite utterly still. REKT is still alive and kicking. :D A good portion of the community is still active on IRC and Discord as some have mentioned. The official LT Discord server is stagnant, but that's because we mostly moved to DWMagus's server.
Can anyone join DW's Discord server?
Only those worthy of DWMagus' Super Awesome Shenanigans can join.
Since I am there, that kinda leans towards yes, anyone can.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:05 pm
In function of giving a productive answer, here's the link https://discord.gg/J7J5Wjp
He didn't ask for access, he asked if anyone could join.
My statement answered his question.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now