Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT update anticipation thread

Cult, you say?

Josh the mighty! Josh the unerring! Josh the unassailable! To you we give praise! We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the code! But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Josh Parnell, born of the Sorth, where I reshape this game which is mine. I do this for you, my fans, for I love you." Aye, love. Love! Even as a gamer, great Josh cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of games! The future of humanity! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of games! Josh is the true god of code! So rise up! Rise up, children of the PC! Rise up, gamers! Embrace the word of mighty Josh, he who is both gamer and coder! Terrible and powerful Josh! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach immersive gameplay!

+1 to anyone who knows the reference. I will be deeply, deeply disappointed if nobody gets it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: LT update anticipation thread

Talvieno wrote:Cult, you say?

Josh the mighty! Josh the unerring! Josh the unassailable! To you we give praise! We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the code! But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Josh Parnell, born of the Sorth, where I reshape this game which is mine. I do this for you, my fans, for I love you." Aye, love. Love! Even as a gamer, great Josh cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of games! The future of humanity! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of games! Josh is the true god of code! So rise up! Rise up, children of the PC! Rise up, gamers! Embrace the word of mighty Josh, he who is both gamer and coder! Terrible and powerful Josh! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach immersive gameplay!

+1 to anyone who knows the reference. I will be deeply, deeply disappointed if nobody gets it.
I just selected the block of text and hit "Search in Google". Hail the mighty Talos!
Last edited by ThymineC on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now