Return to “Everything & Anything”

To plofre, if you see this: I made a huge mistake and I apologize

So, it's 2am, and I just accidentally made the mistake of deleting your account. :cry: We had a bunch of spam posts I was trying to clean up because someone pinged me on Discord. I didn't look at the username, started mass-deleting users, and your thread looked rather like a spambot thread so yours got caught up in the crossfire. It wasn't until after it was done that I noticed your username and went "Oh fukc!"

My moderation of the forum has been heavy-handed for a while because ... well, nobody really posts here anymore - we've all moved to Discord, those of us that are left. I just try to keep the place looking somewhat tidy when I notice something amiss. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can actually do to rectify my mistake :( User deletion is permanent and irrevocable. There isn't a way to restore your account short of restoring from a forum backup, and I don't have access to said backup restoration - only Josh ever has. I'm very, very sorry.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: To plofre, if you see this: I made a huge mistake and I apologize

Aye, I know. And so does Zanteogo and a few other people, and it's neat to see people pop in from time to time.

Unfortunately, it's getting to be too much for Taiya to handle. :( I don't have the motivation and time to keep Taiya updated anymore so I think I'm going to finally shut off new user registration.

If anyone needs an account (for example plofre (who again, I offer my most sincere apologies)) you'll have to ping me on discord so I can open it back up briefly.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now